2018-Mar-17 - Wooroloo - Street Level Cladding #14
Today I needed to visit site, finish touching up the architrave timbers and take accurate measurements of the front window rough openings.

For some reason I had a bit of a mental block about this - it was far easier to stay home and process the stairwell steps that get myself out to site.

However, once there I found that the touchup work went well (apart from needing a second application in the future) and removing the temporary covering around the front of the house was easier than I expected.

While I was at it I moved some of the temporary deck sheeting back from the front wall by two "ripples" so that I could more easily see the positions of the existing veranda decking joists.

Next week I am hoping to make a short visit to site to do a second coat of the touch ups and to reinstall the temporary decking sheeting down the side of the house.

The main work I need to get on with is the construction of the bay windows and stripping down of the window frames.


Touching up architraves after fixing


Front decking cleaned up, measurements taken