Got up at 5.00 am in the dark and returned home at 8.00 pm in the dark.
I put in a long day - but managed to paint the laundry cladding and set up the main wall sisallation.
I alternated between painting and installing.
By the time the sun was setting, I had managed to complete the sisallation and the painting above the scaffolding we errected the other week.
I packed all my tools away, demolished the scaffolding and fired up the floodlight.
The lower section of painting was completed in the dark with light from the flood.
I had been very careful not to create any runs - but I found when I came to paint the lower level - I had dripped a lot of paint from the loaded paint brush.
Fortunately most of this is in the least visible part of the wall - but it doesn't look totally professional. I'll know for next time.