2020-Oct-3 - Wooroloo - Back Wall #50
Saturday I installed the first 3 set of architraves.

I am not very happy with the cosmetic appearance where I ground the lobes of the cladding.

I was nowhere as precise as I had hoped and the sharp edges are very visible.

Sunday

After thinking about the problem overnight I tried out a fix on the least visible portion of the wall.

I carefully sanded each sharp edge in to a gentle curve then primed and overcoated during Sunday.

I was happy with the result.

During the day I installed the last two sets of architraves.


Bad cosmetic appearance


Fix


Progress by the end of Sunday