Contact Us


2018-Nov-17 - Wooroloo - Windows #40
Not much to write about for today - it was pretty much identical to a few weeks back when I added all the extra screws to the left hand bay window.

This took surprisingly much longer than I would expect.

After this I cut out and painted two pieces of external ply for the "roof" of the bay window and nailed these down over a series of spacers designed to give a very slight run off slope to the top of the window.

The window looked almost exactly the same at the end of the day as it did at the beginning.

Next week I need to touch up some of the protective paintwork, attach some transparent builder's plastic and re-lay the temporary deck on the right hand side.

Progress by the end of the day