Contact Us


2018-Oct-6 - Wooroloo - Windows #34
I have been quite crook with the flu for several weeks so very little progress I am afraid.

I have been very slowly finishing off all the subframes - installing the "internal timber lintels" and the strapping.

As each section has been completed I have been clamping them to the template (restored to one piece using lift off hinges) and accurately joining them together.

The screws need to be removed again, but hopefully, once out on site, this will speed up the assembly process.

Today I finally managed to get myself out on site with the intention of installing the four 45 degree wedges in to the rough window opening.

Instead, I was visited by 5 different sets of people - which was very nice but it meant that I made bugger all progress.

I only managed to install 2 wedges and then it was time to pack up and go home.

Temporary joining of template parts

Accurately joining subframes together

Joined subframes

Sitting accurately on the template

45 degree wedge installed in to rough opening