Contact Us


2015-Jun-27 - Wooroloo - Stud Framing # 67
I spent the first two hours on Saturday morning checking through the calculations I had done last week.

I found one mistake which I easily corrected.

I marked up some bottom plate with the door and side panel measurements.

Also I begain painting all the studs I had bought during the week.

After this I headed out to site, placed the marked up plates in position and checked all the dimensions.

It looks like I've calculated everything correctly.

After this, I spent about 3 hours until sundown painting bitumen around any suspicious joins in the temporary roof.


We saw "Minions" at the cinema in the morning followed by lunch at a Japanese restaurant that we have taken a real liking to.

Once back home I trenched out the plates on the old Black and Decker radial arm saw using the dado blade and continued painting the studs.

During the week I gradually started assembling the front door frame.

Studs and plates painted