I was out on site by 6.30 am but needed to leave at Midday because Linda was being presented with her diploma for her Yoga teacher course.
I managed to notch and install the last of the large sheets for this area (plus a little bit more work on the following Wednesday).
Still need to do all the fine patching work.
Rain was forecast and I noticed that most of the eyelets at the back of the tarpaulin had pulled out - so there was no real protection for the exposed areas in the event of a heavy downpour.
I decided that I needed to spend Thursday away from my client's work and finish the job off once and for all.
I spent the day fitting the fine patches in the pantry area and sheeting over the central area.
The central area has been done in such a way that I will be minimally undoing existing work when I lift sheets to install the hallway stud frames.
All the joints need a good covering with bituminous paint but that will have to wait for another day.