From Monday through to Sunday, every spare moment I had I was painting the studs with exterior paint.
Friday afternoon I sat down and worked out the trenching positions for all 4 sets of plates and Friday evening I managed to trench 2 of the sets.
Saturday morning I trenched the remaining ones.
I then set up the carpentry horses in our main driveway in preparation for the first frame construction.
This required some time to square and level the frames.
Intermixed with this I painted up one set of plates so I could start construction.
I had quite a few interruptions over the weekend but I have now started building the first frame.