Having purchased a second hand kitchen on Thursday, I had a much better idea of the required positions of some of the temporary kitchen outlets.
While I spoke to the electricians about having these relocated, I had Kaj paint the last of the exposed external beams and trial fit some guttering on to the temporary roof.
We then went on to install the street side laundry cladding
This went on quickly because it only required 2 x 3.6 m sheets.
We then spent quite a lot of time moving rubbish and sweeping along the garage / laundry dividing wall and installed the lower sheets.
Suddenly the garage area almost looks like a room, and it appears a lot bigger as well.