On Saturday I dismantled the scaffolding and stored it away.
This took much of the day.
By mid afternoon I was ready to start installing the vertical architraves.
I have one door frame where the cladding is protruding much further than I would like and I need to treat this architrave carefully.
Firstly I am rebating the architrave by 4 mm (and 10 mm near the top) and then rasping back the lobes of the cladding in a few places as well.
On Sunday, Jim lent me his power filer and I found this very useful.
I used it on this most problematical architrave and then returned it to him - I did not want to use it for hours and hours.
It was 2.00 pm by now and I decided I would stop for the day, go to Bunnings and buy a cheap corded version.
After a visit to Bunnings, I veged out for the rest of the day.
Not a very efficient day - but I managed to file back the lobes on the cladding for 3 more positions.
The power sander worked very well and made the job much quicker.
Only 6 more to go.