With the scaffolding in place I was able to work on the last 3 rows of cladding.
This was a slow process as I was constantly up and down the ladder to access the scaffolding.
Also the cladding is 3.66 metres long and unwieldy.
A further difficulty is that I only had a single run of 360 mm wide scaffolding plank.
When I move the scaffolding to the last side wall I will make sure that I have two runs next to each other - this will make the scaffolding much more friendly.
I installed two runs on the Saturday and the last row on Sunday.
I masked of the joins, inserted Sika Flex Pro sealant and scraped it level with a spatula.
I left this to set over Monday and Tuesday and then stripped off the masking tape on Wednesday and applied primer over the joins.
On Thursday I applied the first coat of Cottage Cream over the joins and the second coat first thing on the following Saturday.