This was the second week on the last flight of stairs - it took me the whole day which is pretty much what I expected.
I did not take a photograph from the tread size as I had one facing piece that I needed to take home for some repairs.
Plus the slight gaps in the facings would have produced a rather disappointing image.
I had just completed several days of very stressful work and really needed a break.
I headed out to site at around 2.00 pm and fixed in the repaired facing piece as well as the treads either side of it.
I also ran some "No More Gaps" behind the facing pieces to hide any gaps.
After all this I was prepared to photograph the stairs from the tread side.
I then went on to installing the floorboards on the landing.
I need to rebate the last two boards so this is a job that will wait until next Saturday.