I started on the first run of the street to loft staircase.
First I tidied up a few details in the undercroft run and then moved all the tools up to the street level.
It was slow going but I would say I am halfway there - hopefully I will finish off this run next Saturday.
I have worked very intensely for the past two weeks on a project for my main client.
I finished on Thursday and took Friday off.
This took the form of : sleeping in late, walking to the coffee shop, and lots of preparation work for the next stair run.
I cut 12 floor boards for the next landing and also 16 shorter lengths to form the facings.
I need to make a start on the facing now as its one day per gluing session and there are 7 facings.
I am also experimenting with the "No More Gaps" jarrah finish to see if I can resurrect any with very visible gaps.