I decided on the depth of the hanger board and set about cutting it out of the 600 mm sheet of 30 mm plyboard.
This involved a fair bit of fussing around as I wanted to run the power saw along a straight edge to give a good cosmetic result.
Jim and Sandy turned up just as I was about to make the cut, so Jim very kindly held on to one end to avoid damage at the completion of the cut.
After coffee, I installed the hanger board on to the street level landing and then went on to install a supporting batten on both the street level floor and the landing.
I also modified the stringer template to suit.
Also the 22 mm offset board against the stud frame.
Finally I marked up some scraps of the 30 mm plyboard to reinforce the undercroft stringers where the "meat" of the stringers is only 90 mm.
I will cut these to shape at home during the week.
I will also be busy cutting the first run of stringers based on the template that I am also taking home.
Cut out the 3 stringers.
I did not bring a saw home with me - so the final cuts will need to be made out on site.
I worked out on site and did a few construction jobs during my breaks.
Firstly I glued and nailed the reinforcement 30 mm plywood pieces in place at the top of the second undercroft run.
Next I completed the cuts in the 3 stringers, tidied up any rough spots and fettled them in to position against the landing and street level floor.