I have been very busy with client work all week and have not had a chance to work out on site.
I took my notebook out to site with the intention to do a little work when on breaks.
However, it turned out to be a very intense day and I made little progress apart from putting the Triton saw back together again in ripping mode.
I am making very slow progress on fixing down the first set of treads and facings.
I need little 45 x 45 mm battens and Linda cleverly suggested that I used all the waste triangles from cutting out the stringers.
I have a large box full of these now and they will be very useful.
It took me all day to fix down about one third of the first stair case run so it looks like it will be a long time before I am finished.
Jim came and helped me and offered lots of useful advice.
I did a few hours work for my client from my home office and then headed out to site.
I continued working but during breaks I managed to install another tread and another facing.
I really needed a day away from software development so I headed out to site and devoted myself to finishing off all the fixing for the first run.